Wednesday, September 17, 2008

lotsa lotta calacas


I suppose recognizing you have a problem is the first step, but I just really really need more of these little skeletons dudes. I've been having fun scouring the internet for them. I found a lot of them (and all my sugar skull supplies) at
MexicanSugarSkull.com



I've at least tried to keep to some sort of budget, which has precluded some of the really great things I've found. I would really love a large Peruvian retablo (like example above) - but I figure it might be nice to save some money for food at the party.
Great retablos by the Jimenez Family
I would also love a giant arbol de la vida (tree of life). There are some pretty amazing ones out there. If I have time, I might try making a simple one.
The Soteno Trees of Life

No comments: